Monday, July 05, 2010

My first REAL festival!

I'm growing up, I really am. Graduation was a big deal and all, it was, but this, my first real festival, was even bigger. Almost.

This was not entirely my first musical festival, though. BUT it was the first festival where I had to live in a tent for seven days. I've learned a lot about myself so far. I'll make you a list:
1) I don't like bees much. Especially not if they're in my tent.
2) I need toilet paper to live. Almost more than I need food.
3) I love music more than I thought possible.
4) Cupcakes and chips for breakfast is only cool for the first three or four days you try it.
5) I think I'm in love with Julian Casablancas. (Yeah, not really, but he's funny. And I love The Strokes. He was amazing live, and hilarious as hell. Quotes of the day: "We're in a fucking forest!" (we were actually in a forest, it's just that he was the only one to point it out) and "So are you fucking in some tents or what?" Hehe.)
Oh, and Muse! Muse! I've seen Muse live! I was wrong when I said my life was complete after the Green Day and Joan Jett concert. Now, my life is complete. Almost. I become more complete after every concert I go to.

Happy summer time, PW

No comments: