Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I saw Eclipse. I'm not impressed.

Umm, so this scene was way hotter better than what expected it to be, but everything else was.. well.. not quite as amazing as seeing Robward with his shirt open. On a bed..

I know, I know, but seriously.. There were some MAJOR flaws in the movie which, at times, made me want to laugh out loud when there clearly was nothing to laugh about. Bella's wig. Oh my. It was even worse than Jacob's Twilight wig and Rosalie's New Moon wig combined. And puh-lease, that Rosalie and Bella scene? Wtf happened to Rosalie's heartfelt confession? It's not that Nikki Reed didn't do a great job, she did, but the whole scene just didn't play out the way I had pictured it.

There's about a thousand other minor things that I think should have been different (like longer scenes; I felt like the whole thing was just one big collage of scenes put together just to try and fit everything - every page of every chapter - into one movie. I liked it better the Twilight way - leave out some stuff to make the most important scenes more intense).

So my thoughts when I walked out of the theater? Well, I didn't hate it, I just didn't particularly like it.

As always, lots of love, PW

No comments: