Saturday, October 09, 2010

This is turning into a music blog

But I don't think I care. I do hope you'll still listen to my blog though, although I may not write as much as I did before. Why am I not writing, you ask? Well, that's because I'm all grown up and have decided school work is more important than wasting precious time blogging about random bullsh*t. (Not really, but I'm trying anyways). That's why, my friends, I will leave you with some good music to rock out to instead (you should be pleased. I'm sure it's better to listen to this than reading my random rambling, which, by the way, I know nobody's reading. See that visitor count over at the left side of my blog? It's went up by two visitors in the last month. Heh.. I should be feeling sorry for myself).

Give it up for some good music.

MIKA - Love Today


Coconut Records - Any Fun


The Drums - Best Friends


Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK


Jack Johnson - Upside Down


Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked


Lots of Saturday love, PW

No comments: