Saturday, October 02, 2010

Make Love Not War!

I'm not sure I believe in love, to be perfectly honest. My love-life hasn't been much to brag about so far (although I blame that on most 19 year old guys being, well.. 19 year old guys), so maybe that's why.. BUT I do love the idea of love, no matter how unrealistic it may be.

I went to see "Letters To Juliet" today. I loved it. I also know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. The best feel-good movie I've seen in a long time. As a matter of fact, it was so good I didn't mind the fact that Taylor Swift was on the soundtrack (and that really says a lot. A lot). I liked it so much I'm not even ashamed of posting one of her songs on my blog (okay, who am I kidding. Yes, this is a little embarrassing, but.. what the hell).



Make love not war!, PW

No comments: