Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear Alarm Clock, can you please shut up!?

Monday. Again. Here's a really short summary of it.

07:00 am - The alarm clock goes off.

07:01 am - I start yelling at said alarm clock to shut the eff up already. (It does too, you see, after it's been ringing for about three minutes. And no, it's not on my nightstand, so I can't just reach over and turn it off. It's at the other side of the room. I placed it there so that I'll have to actually get OUT of bed. But I usually just let it ring).

07:03 am - Alarm clock takes a hint and shuts up.

07:30 am - I wake up realizing I should have just listened to the stupid alarm clock in the first place.

Uh, yeah, right.

08:35 am - Five minutes late for school, but so is my teacher so it's cool.

10:15 am - Math. Ugh. Enough said.

Peter and I would have been great friends..

02:15 pm - I'm free!! Oh wait, I have an oral exam tomorrow that I need to study for. Whoopee.

05:00 pm - I almost forget I have drum practice today because I'm so caught up in my business and administration studies (not).

06:00 pm - I know how to tune drums! There wasn't really a lot of playing. Just one whole lesson learning how to tune them. Which was great (I think my drum teacher was trying not to give me too much work, what with the exams and all. Or maybe he was just tired of listening to my play like sh*t. Hahah).This is what I look like when I play drums.

8:00 pm - OH MY GOD, WHY AM I BLOGGING WHEN I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW!!??

Peace and love, PW

Pics: Peter source, Don't be late source. Drummer smurf source.


Ps. I found a poem that describes exacty the way I feel about my alarm clock:

To My Alarm Clock

© By Anonymous -->
Source

Every morning I lie there innocently sleeping
When the peace is ruptured by a horrible beeping.
My serenity ripped asunder, sudden and drastic
By this evil, demonic, red-eyed piece of plastic.

I roll over in pain and pound on the snooze,
Groaning, moaning, thinking 'What's there to lose?'
'Don't make me get up, just nine minutes more.'
The same thing I've said every morning before.

It's not that I hate mornings or dread the new day.
It's just that I loathe waking up in this way.
I'd much rather simply rise up with the light,
Glowing in the window, chasing away the night.

But the sudden screaming, the incessant fuss,
Makes me want to yell and cry and simply to cuss.
Especially the knowledge that all of my sorrow
Will be repeated the same time, same way, tomorrow.

No comments: