Sunday, May 08, 2011

Wallflowers, Movies and the sun-sun-sun dance

I have great news, people. Great news. Remember that book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (yes, the one where I got the idea for the name of this blog from)? They're adapting it into a movie! OMFG with a loud squee. This made me so, so happy. By 'they' I mean the movie making people of this world, and the author of the novel - who I heard would be the director of the film (which I think is great). And guess what, I heard Emma Watson will play the role of Sam, which is.. bizarre, in the way that I can't see her playing any other character other then that preppy little witch. Which is probably because I've never seen her as anything else than that. But I do wish the whole cast (and crew!) the best of luck with making this movie, and please, please, for the sake of the fans, make it a good one!

Speaking of movies, I watched 'Water for Elephants' the other day. (I know, I'm probably the last person on Earth not to have swooned over a sweaty, animal-loving Mr. Pattinson on the big screen for the third time already). But I watched it, and it was beyond great. And I do mean beyond great. So; if you haven't watched it yet - do it!

Remember how I always say my life is complete after having been to a concert? Well, it's true. With every concert I go to, my life becomes increasingly more complete. I know that's weird. Love is what should make you 'complete' and all that, but to me, it's currently books and music. In the last month or so, I've seen Noah & the Whale and Arctic Monkeys live. I'm telling you, nothing, nothing, can beat the feeling of screaming "I bet that you look good on the dancefloor" along with xhundres of other people while jumping up and down, hands raised to the ceiling. Nothing. Except singing along to "Five years time" by NATW live, doing the sun-sun-sun moves with your hands like they do in the music vid: the sun-sun-sun dance.


Okay, I'm falling asleep right now. Have a good weekend, you all:)

Kisses, PW

No comments: